Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just read one of my previous blogs "Being a production engineer". I thank myself and whosoever else responsible to any extent to make that blog come into existence including people around, inventor of internet & blogger.com etc. The list is actually long so I will keep it short. Really enjoyed reading that blog. It made me believe that I should continue writing blog. So here i go at 02:12 a.m of July 22, 2011 with immense peace of mind and alone in my temporary apartment in Bandra, Mumbai.
But why I am awake after a big long day. Its no pressures, Surprising its also not nightlong tension / serious thinking mode thats keeping me awake. It seems to be something else. It may be the charm of Mumbai, the change it has brought and probably a vision of a bright imminent future. I have had the habit of blinding my eyes repeatedly by looking at bright futures. So I have started to keep that under control. Its hardly 4 days in Mumbai but i have liked every bit of it and i strongly feel that the city of dreams has a lot to offer and I am looking forward to see that unfold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.